Our professional and friendly team are on hand to discuss and advise you on all Will-related matters. We offer a personal service tailored to your specific needs, and our consultants will visit you in the comfort of your own home and you won’t be charged by the hour.
What should my Will include?
Your Will can include anything you want. As a guide, when thinking about what you would put in your Will, consider the following:
- Maybe you have some items with sentimental value that you want to go to a particular person?
- Do you have children? If so, who would look after them?
- What about pets? Who should look after these?
- Who do you want to be responsible for carrying out your Will (your executors)?
- Do you want to exclude anyone from your Will?
- Do you want to set an age for children or grandchildren to inherit?
- Who are going to be the main people to inherit your estate, perhaps your children?
- If your children (or others) are your main beneficiaries (people who inherit), is this on equal shares or different?
- Have you thought about leaving a gift to a charity?
Of course, this isn't an exhaustive list. It's just to help you start thinking about what you want in your Will